- Fairfax County
- Arlington County
- Loudoun County
- Prince William County
- Montgomery County
- Prince Georges County
- Spotsylvania County
- Anne Arundel County
- Frederick County
- Stafford County
- Charles County
- Alpha Animal Hospital
- American Red Cross
- Capital Hospice
- Centreville Animal Hospital
- Children's National Medical Center
- Deepwood Veterinary Clinic, Inc.
- DeWitt Health Care Network
- Dominion Hospital
- Fair Oaks Medical Center
- Fairfax County Virginia VA Healthcare
- Fairfax Doctor
- FAIRFAX Family Practice Medical Center
- Fairfax Surgical Center
- Hayfield Urgent Care
- Inova Health System
- Inova Mount Vernon Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Admin School
- Physicians for Women
- Practice Made Perfect
- Prince William Emergency Vet
- Prince William Hospital
- Quality Medical Staffing
- Reston Hospital Center
- Saint Marys Hospital
- Skill Training Center
- Skin Cancer Outpatient Surgical Hospital
- Alexandria Arlington Bureau
- Army Times
- Buyers Guide Newspapers
- Comprint, Inc
- Connection Newspaper
- Davis Communications Group Inc
- Falls Church News Press
- Gannett Offset
- Las Americas Newspaper Inc.
- Media General Inc Media General Publishing Divisio
- Okaz Newspaper
- Omaid Weekly Inc
- Style Inc
- THE OBSERVER
- The Associated Press
- The Chronicle Newspapers
- The Hansan Group Incorporated
- The International Estimate
- U S A Weekend, Inc
- Bull Run Regional Park
- Mulch Solutions
- Northern Virginia Regional Park Authority
- Lake Accotink Park - 493 acres includes a 55-acre lake, wetlands and streams offering unique views of waterfowl and marsh life. Facilities and activities vary with the season and include canoe, boat rentals, fishing, tour-boat rides, boat launch, bait and tackle sales, hiking/biking trail and play fields.
- Frying Pan Park - preserves and interprets a rural community setting in a suburban environment for the educational, cultural and recreational enrichment of the citizens and visitors of Fairfax County.
- Great Falls Grange Park - is located at 9818 Georgetown Pike in Great Falls. The park, in the heart of Great Falls, has baseball/softball fields, a picnic area with pavilion, and a small tot lot.
- Green Spring Garden Park - is a 27-acre park located in Alexandria, Virginia, just a few minutes travel from the Nation's Capitol. Through its gardens and educational programming, Green Spring advances the awareness and practice of gardening in Metropolitan Washington, DC.
- The Turner Farm - 52-acre park is located on the site of a former dairy farm. The land was saved from development by a public/private partnership started in 1994 to "Save-the-Farm."
- Colvin Run Mill Historic Site - was acquired by the Fairfax County Park Authority for the preservation of Colvin Run Mill and its associated historic buildings, and for the enjoyment and education of visitors. It has been open to the public since 1972.
- Sully Historic Site - reflects the history of Fairfax County. Completed in 1799 by Richard Bland Lee, the main house at Sully combines aspects of Georgian and Federal architecture.
- Hidden Oaks Nature Center The Park is rich in history. While strolling through the woods, visitors can view a railroad embankment built just before the Civil War.
- Huntley Meadows Park - is a rich, natural island in the suburban sea of Northern Virginia. Its 1,425 acres harbor majestic forests, wildflower-speckled meadows and vast wetlands bursting with life.
- Foundation For Collingwood Library and Museum on Americanism - occupies 8.75 acres of land on the banks of the Potomac River, midway between Alexandria and Mount Vernon on what was once part of George Washington's River Farm.
- Frank Lloyd Wright's Pope-Leighey House - tells the story of Frank Lloyd Wright's innovative designs for a modestly-sized and affordable single-family house and how two families adapted the dwelling to fit their lifestyle.
- Gunston Hall Plantation - is a 550-acre National Historic Landmark.
- Mount Vernon George Washington's Estate The estate, gardens and farm of Mount Vernon totaled some 8,000 acres in the 18th century. Visitors can see 20 structures and 50 acres of gardens as they existed in 1799. The estate also includes a museum, the tombs of George and Martha Washington, Washington's greenhouse, and more.
- The Udvar-Hazy Center - National Air and Space Museum.
- Wolf Trap Park for the Performing Arts - with music from classical to jazz and pop to family musicals, plays and opera, Wolf Trap Park for the Performing Arts is the only performing arts park operated by the U.S. National Park Service.
- Center for the Arts (George Mason University) - Great Performances at Mason is a program of George Mason University's College of Visual and Performing Arts.
- McLean Community Center
- American Music Stage - is a non-profit theatre company that is dedicated to presenting family musicals to the theatre going community in the tri-state area.
- Columbia-Arlington Hospital
- The Virginia Hospital Center Arlington Auxiliary Inc
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital - 164-bed general hospital located in the heart of Arlington, VA. Our facility offers convenient, comfortable, friendly and cutting edge treatment with a wide range of clinical inpatient and outpatient services for adults.
- Manor Care Health Services - Arlington
- Northern Virginia Regional Park Authority Upton Hill Regional Park
- Arlington House - The house that Robert E. Lee called home for 30 years and one uniquely associated with the Washington and Custis families is preserved today as a memorial to General Lee, who gained the respect of Americans in both the North and South.
- Lyndon Baines Johnson Memorial Grove on the Potomac - the Memorial is located in Lady Bird Johnson Park, a Potomac River island in Washington, D.C.
- Theodore Roosevelt Island Park - this wooded island is a fitting memorial to the outdoorsman, naturalist, and visionary who was our 26th President.
- Upton Hill Regional Park - offers visitors a wooded oasis in the heart of the most densely populated area of Northern Virginia.
- Alexandria Transit Company
- Virginia Railway Express - VRE provides commuter rail service from the Northern Virginia suburbs to Alexandria, Crystal City and downtown Washington, D.C.
- Arlington Transit - ART operates within Arlington County, Virginia, supplementing Metrobus with smaller, neighborhood-friendly vehicles and providing access to Metrorail and Virginia Railway Express (VRE).
- Arlington County Commuter Assistance Program - CAP serving people who live and/or work in, or travel through Arlington by providing programs and services that help them find a smarter way to work.
- Fairfax Connector
- Arlington Historical Museum
- Fort C.F. Smith Park - this beautiful 19-acre site includes a scenic view of Washington, DC, a lush tree canopy, an open meadow, the lovely Hendry House and preserved earthworks of the Civil War fort built in 1863.
- The American Century Theater - is dedicated to presenting great, important, and neglected plays of the Twentieth Century - what Henry Luce called "the American Century."
- Signature theatre
- Teatro De LA Luna - our performances are in Spanish, with live English dubbing.
- Childrens National Medical Ctr
- Columbia Fairfax Surgical Center
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital Sleep Disorders Program
- National Capital Poison Center The mission of the Poison Center is to prevent poisonings, save lives, and limit injury from poisoning. In addition to saving lives, the Center decreases health care costs of poisoning cases.
- Graydon Manor Graydon Manor is dedicated to treating children and adolescents with serious emotional problems, while at the same time helping their families. Founded in 1957 as an inpatient treatment program by parents of children with special needs, Graydon Manor now provides a growing continuum of services. Graydon Manor began as, and remains, a private nonprofit organization.
- Loudoun General District Court
- Circuit Court of Loudoun County
- Loudoun County Sheriff's Office The Loudoun County Sheriff's Office is divided into five divisions: Field Operations, Special Operations, Criminal Investigations, Administration/Technical Services and Corrections/Courts Security. The Sheriff's Office uses these divisions to provide law enforcement and crime prevention services to citizens of Loudoun County on a 24-hour basis.
- Commonwealth's Attorney The Commonwealth's Attorney, one of five Constitutional Officers in the Loudoun County Government, is responsible for the prosecution of criminal offenses in Loudoun County.
- Loudoun County Department of Fire and Rescue
- Loudoun County Treasurer Office The Loudoun County Treasurer's Office is responsible for the billing and collecting of taxes; issuing county vehicle license decals; and the investing, safeguarding, and disbursing of all county revenue.
- Loudoun County Administrator The Office of the County Administrator is the highest level management office of the Loudoun County government. The County Administrator directs and supervises the day-to-day operations of all county departments and agencies which are under the direct control of the Board of Supervisors, pursuant to county ordinances and regulations.
- Office of the County Assessor
- Loudoun County Public Library The Loudoun County Public Library, the community's information center, provides free and equal access to a full variety of library resources and innovative technologies to enhance the quality of life and meet the informational, educational and cultural interests of the entire community.
- National Sporting Library The National Sporting Library, a research center for horse and field sports, is an incomparable collection of over 13,000 books, periodicals, photographs, films, and manuscripts housed in a magnificent 15,000 square-foot facility. Paintings and sculptures by renowned sporting artists enhance the spacious Founders' Room, the John and Martha Daniels Reading Room and the F. Ambrose Clark Rare Book Room.
- Thomas Balch Library Thomas Balch Library is a history and genealogy library owned and operated by the Town of Leesburg. Our collection includes over 10,000 books and periodicals, newspapers, maps, photographs, and manuscripts, and focuses on:
- Ida Lee Park and Recreation Center Welcome to Ida Lee, your recreation, fitness, and aquatic resources. We invite you to learn more about our facility, programs, and services. When you have time, stop by for a tour. Our staff is here to help make your visit as pleasant as possible. Ida Lee staff strive to meet your recreational and fitness needs in a clean and friendly environment. Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of service to you. We hope you will enjoy our facility as much as we do!
- Banshee Reeks Nature Preserve The word "banshee" is a Gaelic term for a female spirit and the word "reeks" is a Gaelic term for hills and dales. Legend has it that around the 1840s, the owner of the farm was of Irish or Scottish decent. After a night in town he came back to the farm and heard strange cries and sounds in the woods, what he thought might have been banshees. Since the farm was very hilly, he is supposed to have said that he heard, "banshees in the reeks." In the years since, the name has become Banshee Reeks.
- Morven Park
- Loudoun County Commuter Bus Service The Loudoun County-sponsored system of commuter buses provides weekday bus service to Washington D.C., the Pentagon and Roslyn from stops in Purcellville, Hamilton, Leesburg and Sterling. The buses are operated by Yellow Bus Lines.
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (Metro) The Washington Metropolitan Area TransitAuthority operates the second largest railtransit system and the fifth largest busnetwork in the United States.
- Leesburg Executive Airport Leesburg has the distinct advantage of operating its own municipal airport. International flights can clear customs without visiting another U.S airport first. The airport's 5,500-foot runway, with an adjacent FAA Flight Service Station, Piedmont Hawthorne's American Beechcraft Service Center, and a jet facility, is used increasingly by corporations that need to house their private aircraft nearby.
- Dulles Area Transportation Association The Dulles Area Transportation Association (DATA) is a Transportation Management Association (TMA) that identifies transportation needs; advocates steps to meet those needs; and provides a forum for members and other concerned parties to be informed of opportunities and participate in timely actions that will bring about a more effective transportation system.
- White's Ferry
- Dulles Corridor Rail Association The Dulles Corridor Rail Association (DCRA) is a nonprofit membership organization formed to advocate rail in the Dulles corridor by 2010, sooner if feasible. DCRA advises decision makers on transit-related issues, including funding, operations, station location and access, and use, and implementation issues.
- Bluemont Concert Series Bluemont Concert Series is a volunteer-based non-profit organization that presents a wide variety of affordable, high quality events and activities in the communities and schools throughout Loudoun County, northwest and central Virginia. Bluemont presents 300-350 events each year in public and private partnerships of all sizes. Bluemont`s Summer Concerts have become tradition in many communities; those same artists also perform at local healthcare facilities. Its sizable Artist-In- Education program brings hundreds of artists into Virginia schools each year.
- Doukenie Winery Doukénie Winery is part of Windham Farm and is a lovely 500-acre farm set in the rolling hills of Northern Virginia where one can enjoy a quiet afternoon in the country and a picnic by the pond.
- Lost Creek Winery We invite everyone to stop by for a winery tour and to sample our wines. Whether you are a wine enthusiast, new to wine drinking, a tourist, or just passing through, you will find something to enjoy in our wines, our cozy tasting room, our outdoor patio and our light gourmet fare. We also pride ourselves in selling local products, arts and crafts.
- Loudoun Ballet the first regional youth ballet in Loudoun County, was founded in 1978 by former Artistic Director, Ms. Sheila Hoffmann-Robertson. Now under the guidance of Artistic Director Maureen Miller, the Company continues to grow and thrive.
- Loudoun Chorale s a community-based volunteer organization of local artists who strive to present a quality program of choral music to its patrons.
- Loudoun County Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Loudoun Heritage Farm Museum Plant a seed in your young farmer's imagination and watch it grow at one of the Metro area's newest museums. At the Loudoun Heritage Farm Museum, you can meet Milkie the Cow, travel back in time to the Waxpool General Store and be a farmer for a day. Your family will reap the rewards of time well spent.
- The Loudoun Symphony Orchestra The Loudoun Symphony provides a spectrum of classical music by presenting a season of concerts featuring these three ensembles. It rounds out its cultural offerings through chamber music concerts, children's concerts, and collaborations with other arts organizations. The Board of Directors of the non-profit, unaffiliated Loudoun Symphony Association, Inc. is composed of dedicated area supporters of the fine arts.
- Master Singers of Virginia The Master Singers is a 28 member choral ensemble bringing a variety of choral works of the highest artistic quality to the people of the Northern Virginia and Washington D.C. area. These works include the great choral masterpieces of the 16th through the 20th centuries as well as contemporary.
- Oatlands Carriage House Theatre When you visit Oatlands, take a close look. It won't take long - about 200 years. Begin with the 22-room Greek Revival house that was once the center of a thriving 3,400-acre plantation. Meander through four acres of formal gardens and connecting terraces. Marvel at the 1810 greenhouse, the second oldest of its type in America.
- Aldie Mill - Virginia Outdoors Foundation At Aldie Mill, a working mill owned and operated by the Virginia Outdoors Foundation, the unique heritage of water-powered gristmills is remembered and preserved. The restored Aldie Mill, an imposing four-story brick structure with tandem metal waterwheels, offers visitors and students a glimpse of how life was lived in the rural South during a time when the Mill served as a vital center of the community
- Ball`s Bluff Battlefield Regional Park Surrounding the Ball's Bluff National Cemetery, this regional park preserves the site of the Battle of Ball's Bluff, the largest Civil War engagement to take place in Loudoun County. Hiking trails and interpretive signs aid in understanding this important and tragic part of American history.
- Village Winery The Village Winery and its ten acres of vineyards are just outside the heart of the village of Waterford, a National Historic Landmark. The winery is housed is a resotred farm structure next to our large, old bank barn.
- Clerk of the Circuit Court
- Prince William County Police Department Welcome to the Prince William County Police Department Web site. We hope this Web site will assist you in understanding more about your Police Department and the role we play in making our community a safe place to live and work.
- Commonwealth's Attorney The Commonwealth's Attorneys Office prosecutes all criminal and traffic cases occurring within Prince William County, and all felonies committed in the Cities of Manassas and Manassas Park.
- Victim Witness Assistance
- Potomac and Rappahannock Transportation Commission Local weekday bus service throughout Prince William County.
- Virginia Railway Express Train Service to the District of Columbia from Western Prince William County. Stops include Alexandria, Crystal City, L'Enfant Plaza, and Union Station. Three convenient stations in Prince William County - Broad Run/Airport, Manassas, and Manassas Park.
- Washington METRO Subway System Metro stations can be found on both the Rt. 66 (Vienna - Orange Line) and Rt. 95 (Franconia/Springfield - Blue Line) corridors. The PRTC OmniRide system provides bus service to both stations.
- Washington Dulles International Airport There are 40 passenger airlines and four cargo integrators that serve Washington Dulles International Airport.
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport The Airports Authority operates this two airport system which provides domestic and international air service for the Metropolitan Washington region.
- Greyhound - a Greyhound bus station is conveniently located in Triangle for the convenience of Prince William County residents.
- Manassas National Battlefield Park Site of the first major battlefield (also known as the Battle of Bull Run)of the Civil War--and the equally important Second Battle of Manassas (which convinced General Lee to invade the Union's own home ground)--the Park is a "must see" for anyone who truly wishes to gain a sense for the Civil War.
- Dale City Recreation Center If you want to work out in a comfortable, professional and friendly environment, then you will love Dale City Recreation Center
- Veteran's Memorial Regional Park - Veterans Park is the place to be for fun! We have many different outdoor diversions for you to enjoy.
- WaterWorks Waterpark - offers state of the art outdoor excitement, including pools, slides, fountains, an expansive shallow beach area, and friendly, family fun.
- Center for the Arts - The mission is to enrich the quality of life among all the populations in our area through diverse education and presentation arts programming of the highest quality.
- Chinn Aquatics and Fitness Center - we are proud of our role as a community health, fitness, and wellness resource.
- Arts Council - is an affiliate program that provides year-round programming in performance and cultural arts.
- Freedom Aquatics Center The Freedom Aquatic & Fitness Center has one of the largest, most beautiful, indoor natatoriums in Northern Virginia. Featuring a 50-meter competition pool that can hold multiple activities, a warm-water leisure pool with play features and beach entry, and a whirlpool spa where adults can relax after a workout, Freedom offers a pleasant and comfortable aquatic experience year-round.
- Historic Occoquan
- Manassas Museum The current 7,000-square-foot building on eight acres opened in 1991. Permanent and temporary historical exhibits interpret Northern Virginia Piedmont history through artifacts, documents, videos, and images.
- Prince William Art Society, Inc.
- DeGrasse Dance Studio - has provided dancers of all ages with performance experience in classical Russian ballet, jazz, tap and musical theater.
- Manassas Dance Company - we are providing accessible and affordable cultural arts performances to the public as well as by offering free performances to schoolchildren in our community.
- Prince William Chorale
- Prince William Symphony Orchestra
- PW Chorale This organization was established on May 22, 1993, as the Prince William Chorale, a reorganization of the group previously known as the Manassas Choral Society which was established in 1967 by members of several area church choirs who were interested in singing a broader range of music.
- PWC Park Authority
- Weems-Bott Museum The Weems-Botts House offers a fascinating history on Virginia's oldest chartered town, Dumfries, in addition to two of the more colorful personalities to have lived here: Mason Weems and Benjamin Botts.
- Artemis Veterinary Emergency Our emergency hospital is specifically designed and equipped to provide highest quality critical care for your pet. Our staff is well-trained in emergency procedures. Whether a minor or major medical problem, we will provide your pet with the best possible care.
- American Marketing Services, Inc
- Association Trends
- Custom News
- Editorial Projects In Education
- I A Q Publications Inc
- International Medical News Group Corp
- Montgomery County Sentinel
- Post-Newsweek Media, Inc.
- Takoma Voice
- The Washington Diplomat
- Washington Post Newspaper Metro News Bureaus
- Gazette Newspapers
- Potomac Almanac
- Maryland-National Capital Park
- Patuxent River State Park - is comprised of 6,700 acres of natural areas and farmlands. Recreational use is primarily hunting, fishing, hiking and horseback riding.
- Seneca Creek State Park The park, comprised of 6,300 acres, extends along 14.75 scenic miles of Seneca Creek, as it winds its way to the Potomac River.
- Adventist HealthCare - is a non-profit, network of health care providers that includes hospitals, home health agencies, nursing centers and other health care services.
- Holy Cross Hospital - is a faith-based, mission-driven community teaching hospital serving the residents of Montgomery and Prince George's Counties.
- Laurel Regional Hospital - is a full-service community hospital serving northern Prince George's County and Montgomery, Howard, and Anne Arundel counties with 146 beds and 670 employees.
- Suburban Hospital Healthcare System - is a community-owned hospital serving Montgomery County and the surrounding area since 1943.
- Adventure Theatre World premieres, comedies, musicals, classics, contemporary works--you'll see them all in this 53rd season!
- Imagination Stage - is the largest and most respected multi-disciplinary theatre arts organization for young people in the region.
- Olney Theatre Center - offers a diverse array of professional productions year-round that enrich, nurture and challenge a broad range of artists, audiences and students. One of two state theaters of Maryland, OTC is situated on 14 acres in the heart of the beautiful Washington-Baltimore-Frederick "triangle," within easy access of all three cities.
- Round House Theatre Each season, Round House presents an eclectic body of work on its MainStage. Our plays range from world premieres through the finest writing of this century to contemporary adaptations of the classics.
- The National Capital Trolley Museum The collections consist of 17 streetcars from Washington D.C. and other cities. Many of these are operated on a one-mile demonstration railway.
- Circuit Court for Prince George's County
- Office of The Sheriff Mission: To fulfill the duties of the Office of the Sheriff in a fair, professional and dignified manner so as to inspire and maintain the confidence and trust of the public.
- Office of Emergency Management The Office of Emergency Management is one of the agencies under the Office of Homeland Security and as such, it is responsible for the coordination of all County agencies, private organizations, businesses, persons, and other counties, cities and political subdivisions, to ensure the complete utilization of all available resources to effectively and efficiently mitigate, prepare for, respond to, and recover from any natural, technological or manmade emergency or disaster, regardless of size or complexity, including acts of terrorism.
- Office of Law The mission of the Office of Law is to serve all County agencies and citizens who have matters requiring Office of Law review in an expeditious and professional manner, to effectively enforce the civil laws of the County, and to be creative and responsive in its service to County agencies in all matters
- Police Department The Prince George's County Police Department is the primary law enforcement agency in the County. The goals of our Department are to contribute to a high quality of life by maintaining a peaceful and orderly community, by protecting the lives and property of our citizens, by reducing the opportunity for individuals to commit criminal acts, and by effectively investigating and apprehending persons suspected of committing criminal acts. The Department is committed to accomplishing these goals by working alongside you, the citizens of our community
- Prince George's County Fire/EMS Department The Fire/EMS Department strives to improve the quality of life in Prince George's County by promoting safety, and providing the highest quality of fire prevention, fire protection, emergency medical services, and community outreach programs
- State Attorney The State's Attorney's Office prosecutes anyone charged with committing a crime in Prince George's County. This includes crimes of violence, like murder, rape, robbery and assault, as well as nonviolent crimes against citizens and their properties. The State's Attorney's Office also investigates charges of police and public official misconduct and misuse of funds, and works to educate the community about crime prevention and the criminal justice system
- Doctors Community Hospital
- Bowie Health Campus is a unique 60-acre property providing for the health care needs of all ages, from newborns to the elderly.
- Laurel Regioanl Hospital The Mission of Laurel Regional Hospital is to provide comprehensive and valued healthcare services
- Saint Luke Institut is a licensed, private residential facility and institute for research and education specializing in promoting the health and well-being of women and men religious, clergy and others involved in church ministry.
- Southern Maryland Hospital is recognized for its centers of excellence in Maternal Child Health, Outpatient Services, and Mental Health Services. But the true distinction of Southern Maryland Hospital is comprehensiveness.
- Department of Public Works and Transportation Up-to-date contact listings; roadway construction schedules; route maps, fare and scheduling information for TheBus, Metrobus, Metrorail, leaf collection and snow removal information, etc.
- Maryland Transit Administration provides a network of transit and rail and freight services to our customers throughout Maryland in a safe, reliable, and efficient manner that supports the economy and the environment.
- Transit Services
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
- Dillon's Bus Service Whether its a charter, airport shuttle or group tour we are the company that will fulfill your transportation needs.
- Cedarville State Forest Hiking, Biking and Equestrian Trails--There are 19.5 miles of marked trails. They wind past the loblolly pine plantations planted by the Civilian Conservation Corps in the 1930's, by a charcoal kiln, and through farm areas where springs and streams were used to make "moonshine."
- Piscataway Park stretches for 6 miles from Piscataway Creek to Marshall Hall on the Potomac River.
- Fort Washington Fort Washington has stood as silent sentry defending the Nation's Capital, for over 180 years. As technologies advanced so did Fort Washington. Fort Washington is one of the few remaining Seacoast Forts in its original designs
- Department of Parks & Recreation Our Department of Parks & Recreation in Prince George's County offers terrific opportunities for residents and visitors. We have community centers and arts facilities, fitness trails and aquatics centers, peaceful open space and sports for all ages. There's something for everyone!
- Prince George's County Memorial Library System The mission is to promote and make available resources that will fill the lifelong learning needs of individuals and groups in Prince George's County.
- Maryland State Law Library The primary function of the library is to support the research activities of the States' two appellate courts and court-related units of the Judiciary.
- Clarice Smith Perfoming Arts Center
- Bowie Playhouse is the city-owned 150-seat theatre. It is home to 10 different performing arts groups - featuring the Bowie Community Theatre. The Playhouse presents a variety of plays, concerts and dance recitals.
- National Ballet Inc is Maryland's oldest professional ballet company.
- Hard Bargain Players On many summer evenings the Amphitheater at Hard Bargain Farm shoots light beyond branch and leaf. Under this canopy of oak trees, local music and theater come alive, and after a brief stroll down a lit path, the best-kept secret in central Maryland reveals itself.
- The Latin American Folk Institute is a non-profit organization dedicated to build community through art education and affordable cultural programs.
- Laurel Mill Playhouse
- Historical Sites and Museums department of Parks & Recreations.
- Fredericksburg Fire Department
- Fredericksburg Police Department
- Fredericksburg Treasurer The Treasurer's primary responsibilities are the collection and disbursement of all City funds
- Virginia State Police
- Virginia Department of Emergency Management Protecting the lives and property of Virginia's citizens from emergencies and disasters by coordinating the state's emergency preparedness, mitigation, response and recovery efforts
- Virginia Department of Fire Programs
- Children's Hospital of Richmond offers 36 inpatient beds, a Transitional Care Unit and two operating rooms all for children
- Culpeper Regional Hospital Opened in 1960, Culpeper Regional Hospital (CRH) is a full-service 70-bed hospital offering an emergency department, coronary-intensive care, oncology, cardiology, gastroenterology, medical surgical unit, outpatient surgery, home health and hospice, psychiatric care, social workers, physician referrals and corporate wellness programs
- Fauquier Hospital
- Medi Corp Health System MediCorp Health System works each day to earn the trust of the community by consistently providing high-quality, comprehesive care services
- Potomac Hospital is a 153-bed, not-for-profit community hospital serving Prince William County
- Pratt Medical Center
- Virginia Department of Health Mission: to improve health through disease prevention, health promotion and environmental protection
- Lake Anna State Park The park lies adjacent to Route 601 off Route 208, 25 miles southwest of Fredericksburg and 55 miles northwest of Richmond
- Leesylvania State Park is located in the southeast area of Prince William County, approximately 25 miles from Washington, D.C. and Fredericksburg
- Mason Neck State Park The park boasts several hundred acres of hardwood forests consisting of oaks, holly, hickory and other species of trees. In addition, several wetland areas are also found in Mason Neck
- National Monuments and Historical Parks
- Shenandoah National Park
- Bill Harris's Gallery Local artist Bill Harris' on-line gallery
- Civil War Life - The Soldiers' Museum Fredericksburg's newest, largest and finest Civil War museum and Historical Attraction
- Fredericksburg Area Museum and Cultural Center
- Fredericksburg Festival of the Arts "This federally registered non-profit organization hosts the annual Fredericksburg Music Festival (June), the Virginia Opera for Young Audiences (Jan.); the Young Artists Showcase (Apr.); International Children's Series (Sept.); Shakespeare Weekend (Nov)
- Hartwood Winery
- James Monroe Museum and Memorial Library
- Riverside Center Riverside Dinner Theater and Comference Center
- Amtrak runs trains from Fredericksburg to most anywhere, including DC. Trains can be caught at any of the VRE stations
- Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI) is located 30 miles east of Washington and offers a full range of domestic and international flights
- Greyhound Bus
- James River Bus Lines
- Richmond International Airport is the closest airport to Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania, and Stafford
- Shannon Airport is located about 2 miles south east of Fredericksburg. Shannon Airport is used by private and corporate aircraft
- Stafford Regional Airport is owned and operated by the Stafford Regional Airport Authority - an independent authority comprised of representatives from Stafford and Prince William Counties, and the City of Fredericksburg
- The Train Brain is a website that animated the schedules and route of the VRE and Amtrak trains in the local area
- Virginia Railway Express (VRE) provides commuter rail service from the Northern Virginia suburbs to Alexandria, Crystal City and downtown Washington, D.C
- Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority Washington DC Commuter rail and bus system
- Athletic Dept
- Baltimore Medical System, Inc
- Baltimore VA Maryland Health Care System
- Bon Secours Baltimore Health System
- Bon Secours Health System, Inc
- Bon Secours Hospital
- Bon Secours Hospital Doctors Appointments
- Department Of Gyn/Ob
- Eye & Cosmetic Surgery Ctr
- Helix Health
- Home Teaching Middle High
- Hospital Support Services Incorporated
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Breast Center
- Johns Hopkins Childrens Ctr
- Johns Hopkins Medicine
- University of Maryland Medical Center
- Anne Arundel Medical Center is a private non-profit hospital serving Annapolis, Anne Arundel County
- Baltimore Washington Medical Center In a region recognized for the excellence of its hospitals, North Arundel Hospital has earned a reputation among the best.
- Nighttime Pediatrics
- Anne Arundel County Department of Health The Health Department's mission is to preserve, protect and promote the health of all county residents
- Glen Burnie Health Center
- Baltimore Aquarium Cafe
- Baltimore-Annapolis Trail Park
- Downs Park
- Quiet Waters Park
- Baltimore-Washington Parkway Opened in 1954, the parkway is a 29-mile scenic highway that connects Baltimore, Maryland with Washington, D.C. The part of the parkway from Washington, D.C. to Fort Meade, Maryland is managed by the National Park Service.
- Chesapeake Bay First thoughts of the Chesapeake Bay often bring up images of crabs and oysters. But, as the largest estuary in North America, the Chesapeake Bay has touched and influenced much of the American story - early settlement, commerce, the military, transportation, recreation and more. The Bay and its surrounding 64,000 square mile watershed hold a treasure trove of historic areas, natural wonders and recreational opportunities.
- Patapsco Valley State Park Patapsco Valley State Park extends along 32 miles of the Patapsco River, encompassing 14,000 acres and five developed recreational areas. Recreational opportunities include hiking, fishing, camping, canoeing, horseback and mountain bike trails, as well as picnicking for individuals or large groups in the park's many popular pavilions.
- Sandy Point State Park The park's beaches and picnic areas provide unparalleled views of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge over the Chesapeake Bay as well as frequent passing of seagoing freighters and sailing regattas
- Annapolis and Anne Arundel County Chamber of Commerce
- Northern Anne Arundel County Chamber Of Commerce Our mission is to make this area a better place in which to live, work and earn a living by promoting business and economic development through networking opportunities, community involvement, and education while acting as a legislative liaison
- South Anne Arundel County Chamber of Commerce South County Chamber Members enjoy a relaxed business community on the western shore of the Chesapeake Bay
- West Anne Arundel County Chamber of Commerce WAACCC serves the following zip codes- Annapolis Junction, Crownsville, Fort Meade, Gambrills, Hanover, Harmans, Jessup, Maryland City, Millersville, Odenton, and Severn
- Severna Park
- Annapolis Transit "One of the Ten Most Improved Transit Systems in North America"
- Handy Cab - offers discount taxi coupons. Most County taxicab companies accept Handy Cab coupons in place of cash.
- Maryland Transit Administration
- BWI Business Partnership Inc.
- Dillon's Bus Service The Dillon family has a long tradition of serving the transportation needs of the community.
- Baltimore Washington International/Thurgood Marshall Airport
- Art Things, Inc. Art Things, Inc., in West Annapolis, has been supplying quality art materials to area artists, designers, architects, and other creative people for over thirty years.
- The Annapolis Chorale is a non-profit artistic organization dedicated to enhancing community life through performing and producing a wide variety of music.
- Annapolis Film Festival
- Annapolis Summer Garden Theatre We are a non-profit, (outdoor) community theater company located in the heart of historic Annapolis, Maryland.
- Annapolis Maritime Museum Dedicated to preserving and commemorating the maritime heritage of Annapolis
- Chesapeake Arts Center provides opportunities for culturally diverse and rewarding experiences in the literary, visual, and performing arts.
- Cultural Arts Foundation The mission of the Cultural Arts Foundation of Anne Arundel County, Inc. is to encourage and invest in the visual arts, performing arts, and historic preservation for the people of our county.
- Colonial Players offers a wide variety of dramatic productions in the heart of downtown Annapolis.
- Historic Annapolis Foundation Since 1952, Historic Annapolis Foundation has educated the public about the history of Annapolis and advocated the preservation of the city's architectural integrity
- The Kunta Kinte-Alex Haley Memorial
- Thomas Point Shoal Lighthouse
- Park View Medical Group
- Frederick County Health Department The Frederick County Health Department works to assure that Core Public Health Functions and Essential Public Health Services are provided to every person, in every community, everywhere in Frederick County
- Frederick Memorial Hospital For over 100 years Frederick Memorial Hospital has been caring for the healthcare needs of an ever-growing community.
- Maryland State Police The mission of The Maryland State Police is to fulfill its role as the State's lead coordinating law enforcement organization committed to pride, equity, respect and integrity.
- Division of Fire and Rescue Services The mission of the Frederick County Department of Fire/Rescue Services to provide the best quality of professional life safety, fire protection, basic emergency medical treatment, Advanced Life Support, and to mitigate and manage all emergencies for the citizens and visitors of the County.
- Office of the County Attorney The County Attorney's Office will provide the best possible legal services to the Board of County Commissioners and all County boards and agencies.
- Frederick County Sheriff's office The Frederick County Sheriff's Office is a full service law enforcement agency; an arm of the court, and a keeper of offenders.
- Frederick County Treasurer's Office The Treasurer and her staff strive to provide prompt, courteous service to Frederick County taxpayers and the public in general
- American Airlines As the largest airline in the world, we have a lot to offer our customers in the U.S. and around the globe.
- Appalachian Trail The Appalachian Trail in Maryland follows a forty-mile route along the backbone of South Mountain, a north-south ridge that extends from Pennsylvania to the Potomac River
- Department of Highways and Transportation To develop and maintain County highway network including roadways, bridges, culverts and traffic control and safety programs.
- D M Bowman Inc We exist to:Provide our customers with safe, reliable and courteous service; Conduct our business in a professional manner and to rely on honest and open communications; Operate with maximum productivity.
- InterMove Global The fastest growing Freight Shipping company In cyberspace
- Northwest Airlines Northwest Airlines is the world's fourth largest airline. Northwest and its travel partners serve more than 900 cities in more than 160 countries on six continents
- The BusBank If you're looking for the easiest, most reliable and cost-effective way to charter a bus, you're in the right place.
- Cunningham Falls State Park Cunningham Falls State Park, located in the Catoctin Mountains, is known for its history and scenic beauty, as well as its 78-foot cascading waterfall.
- Frederick County Department of Parks and Recreation is committed to the highest level of care for our natural and historic resources while making the park facilities and the recreational programs available to allcommitted to the highest level of care for our natural and historic resources while making the park facilities and the recreational programs available to all
- Gambrill State Park Three native stone overlooks, strategically located on the 1600-foot summit of High Knob, midway between the Mason-Dixon Line and the Potomac River, offer excellent and exciting views of the surrounding area.
- Gathland State Park The park includes all of Crampton's Gap, which was the southern most gap fought over during the battle of South Mountain. Fought September 14, 1862, it was the first major battle of the Civil War fought in Maryland.
- Greenbrier State Park Greenbrier is a multi-use park providing many kinds of recreation. The Appalachian Trail passes near the park. The 42-acre man-made lake and beach draw many visitors who enjoy swimming, canoeing, hiking, picnicking, interpretive programs and nature study
- South Mountain State Park This historic park has over 10,000 acres for year-round hiking along the Appalachian Trail
- Frederick County Public Libraries We believe that a free and accessible Public Library is fundamental to a democratic society. The Public Library will provide facilities and an environment which connects people to ideas, experiences and information. The Public Library will meet the current and changing information needs of the community.
- Historical Society-Frederick The Historical Society Library holds a variety of unique materials awaiting discovery. Letters, diaries, Civil War records, maps, genealogies, and books on local subjects all are available for use by historians and genealogists.
- Scientific Library
- Maryland Ensemble Theatre Maryland Ensemble Theatre is the place for art in Mid-Maryland.
- National Museum-Civil War Med The National Museum of Civil War Medicine is the premiere repository of exhibits and artifacts devoted to the technological and procedural advances made in the medical field between 1861-1865. These changes occurred in the midst of tremendous social and economic upheaval.
- Rose Hill Manor Park and Museums "Rose Hill Manor is a gracious lady who welcomes all ages to learn of the rich history that took place behind her doors". Frederick Magazine
- Way Off Broadway Inc
- Weinberg Center For The Arts By providing quality professional arts programs to the community, the Weinberg Center for the Arts, Inc. strives to entice, enliven, educate, and enchant patrons of all ages and interests.
- Sheriff's Office dedicated to enhancing the quality of life by maintaining order, protecting life and property, and reducing the fear of crime.
- Stafford County Administration Office is responsible for the overall administration of the county government.
- Stafford County Attorney provides the Board of Supervisors, its agencies and commissions, the County Administrator, his staff and departments, and the constitutional offices professional and timely legal representation and advice
- Stafford County Courts and Legal Services
- Stafford County Office of the Treasurer
- Mary Washington Hospital This 412-bed, acute-care medical center is home to many of our most important services, like cardiovascular care, surgical services, radiology services, diagnostic tests, and emergency care.
- Potomac Hospital offers a wide range of medical specialties, a highly qualified medical and clinical staff, and state-of-the-art technology required to uphold our mission.
- Central Rappahannock Regional Library The collections of the main branch and the North Stafford Branch of the Central Rappahannock Regional Library include over 200,000 volumes of books, magazines, records, video and audio cassettes and other materials.
- Department of Parks and Recreation
- Hope Springs Marina is a full-service marina located on a protected section of beautiful Aquia Creek, offering 180 deep water slips, 4 deep paved ramps and 700 feet of sandy beach just minutes from the Potomac River.
- Lake Curtis is a 91-acre, Department-owned lake in Stafford County. The lake has an abundance of standing timber, providing fish with "structure." It is on the boundary of Curtis Memorial Park, a facility that has tennis courts, a swimming pool, a golf course, grills, and picnic tables. Several new fishing pier "bulkheads" were recently added adjacent to the Department's parking lot.
- Stafford Regional Airport Designed to maximize the safe and efficient movement of aircraft, the Stafford Regional Airport facility includes a 5000-foot by 100-foot instrument runway with full parallel taxiways, Jet-A and Av-Gas fuel storage facilities, and 25 acres of paved aircraft parking aprons.
- Amtrak Trains
- Commuter Connections is a regional network of transportation organizations coordinated by the Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments.
- VRE provides commuter rail service from the Northern Virginia suburbs to Alexandria, Crystal City and downtown Washington, D.C. The VRE Operations Board, consisting of seven commissioners - three each from NVTC and PRTC and the Director of the Virginia Department of Rail and Public Transportation (VDRPT), oversees all operating aspects of the Virginia Railway Express.
- Potomac and Rappahannock Transportation Commission
- Aquia Harbour Yacht Club is a recreational boating group that strives to promote safe boating practices through education for its members and the community. Established in 1975, the club has strived to meet its mandate of boating safety, education, the environment and fun.
- Hartwood Winery
- Potomac Point Winery
- The Gari Melchers Estate & Memorial Gallery is the former residence of the American figure painter Gari Melchers (1860-1932). The museum consists of the artist's home, studio and gardens.
- Aquia Church Built between 1751 and 1757 in the shape of the Greek Cross, Aquia Episcopal Church is considered one of the most significant colonial churches in America. It is noted for its three-tiered pulpit and Aquia stone trim. It served as a parish church, established by the colonial government and was occupied by Union troops during the Civil War.
- Historic Kenmore and Washington's Ferry Farm Tours at George Washington's Ferry Farm are self-guided. You may spend as much time on the grounds and in the visitor's center as you like during our open hours.
- Riverside Center Dinner Theater & Conference Facility
- Cavalier Family Skating Center Roller skating and blading on a maple wood surface - fund for all ages. Skate rentals, pro shop, snack bar, party rooms, and video arcade available. Special large group reservations welcome.
- Charlotte Hall Veterans Home
- Civista Health Foundation, Inc.
- American Day Treatment Center established in 1991, provides accessible and cost-effective treatment marked by the highest standards of care and driven by compassion.
- Calvert Memorial Hospital dedicated to the seamless delivery of the highest quality medical services
- Civista Medical Center is a regional, not-for-profit, integrated health system serving Charles County and the surrounding areas of southern Maryland.
- Southern Maryland Hospital Center the region's leading center for vascular, cardiac and emergency medicine
- St. Mary's Hospital is a full-service hospital, delivering state-of-the-art emergency, acute inpatient and outpatient care
- Benedict Volunteer Fire Department
- County Attorney is responsible for all legal affairs of the County Government
- County Department Of Emergency Services
- County Treasurer's Office is responsible for the collection and investment of the majority of all County funds
- Hughesville Volunteer Fire Department
- La Plata Volunteer Fire Department
- Maryland Attorney General The Attorney General is the chief legal officer of the State.
- Tenth District Volunteer Fire Department
- Waldorf Volunteer Fire Department
- Keller Bus
- VanGO provides transportation opportunities within Charles County and serves several desired primary destinations
- TCCSM (Tri-County Council for Southern Maryland) is responsible for the regional transportation planning, regional transit service coordination, the regional transportation plan development and implementation, commuter assistance, and air quality planning.
- Maryland Transit Administration
- BWI Airport offers both passenger and cargo flights to domestic and international destinations.
- Martin Sate Airport One of the largest general aviation facilities on the East Coast, Martin State Airport is located in southeastern Baltimore County.
- Chapel Point State Park - is located on the beautiful Port Tobacco River, a tributary of the Potomac River.
- Purse State Park - is located on the Potomac River on Wades Bay. Purse is a wooded undeveloped area that is used for hunting, bird watching, fishing and fossil hunting. Parking is located off of Maryland Route 224 across from a .25 mile trail leading to the waterfront.
- Smallwood State Park Smallwood was the home of General William Smallwood, a Revolutionary War officer who was the 4th Governor of Maryland.
- National Capital Parks - East - offers a wide array of historic, natural, and recreational areas of that are a part of Washington, D.C. and its eastern environs. The park includes 12 major park areas at 98 locations.
- Charles County Public Library As a leader in the community, the Charles County Public Library sets the standard ofresponsive service for all.
- Charles County Arts Alliance is to stimulate, promote, encourage, and provide recognition of the arts and the creative spirit. Founded in 1987, the CCAA promotes ALL the arts in Charles County: music, visual art, drama, dance and literature.
- The Dr. Samuel A. Mudd Hausmuseum On August 16, 2003 the Dr. Samuel A. Mudd Society, Inc. opened its Farm Museum to the public.
- Thomas Stone National Historic Site
- Chesapeake Bay Floating Theatre, Inc - is a non-profit professional theatre dedicated to revitalization, economic development, cultural enhancement and education in Southern Maryland.
- Mattawoman Creek Art Center Multi-talented artists from throughout theregion submitted paintings, sculpturedrawings, prints, photographs andother forms of art for review
8130 Boone Blvd. Suite 210, Vienna, VA 22182
Listing and Buyer Specialist, Residential, Commercial, Retail
Listing and Buyer Specialist, Residential, Commercial, Retail